Defence residential accommodation – Licence fee for residential accommodation for Service Officers & Defence Civilian: Fixation of flat rate effective from 01.07.2020
भारत सरकार GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रक्षा मंत्रालय MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
रक्षा लेखा प्रधान नियंत्रक (प.क.) चंडीगढ़-160009
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts
(Western Command), Chandigarh-160009
No. E/II/161/ R&A/Misc
All AO GES (Dealing with revenue work) & All AAOS BSO
(Under PCDA(WC) Chandigarh)
Sub: Fixation of flat rate of licence fee for residential accommodation for Service Officers & Defence Civilian
A copy of HQrs Office letter no. 10243/AT-X/Licence fee /E-2957 dated. 01.09.2022 and GoI MoD letter No. 1(1)/2014- D(Q&C) dated 01.07.2022 issued subsequent to GOI Ministry of Urban Development, Directorate of Estates, OM No. 18011/2/2015 -Pol.III dated 29.06.2020 (copy enclosed) regarding revision of flat rates of licence fee for residential accommodation in r/o Service Officers & Defence Civilians effective from 01.07.2020 is forwarded herewith for information and further necessary action at your end.
Encl: As above
No. 1(1)/2014 -D(Q&C)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
New Delhi 01 Jul 2022
The Chief of the Army Staff
The Chief of the Naval Staff
The Chief of the Air Staff
FIXATION OF FLAT RATE OF LICENCE FEE FOR RESIDENTIAL ACCOMMODATION FOR SERVICE OFFICERS & DEFENCE CIVILIANS
1. Consequent upon issue of modified instructions vide Government of India, Ministry of Urban Development, Directorate of Estates, Office Memorandum No. 18011/2/2015-Pol II dt 29 June 2020 regarding revision of flat rates of licence fee for residential accommodation, I am directed to convey the sanction of the President for revision of flat rates of licence fee for Standard/ Classified residential & Hostel Accommodation both in respect of Defence Civilian as per Annexure I & for Service Officer as per Annexure II (a) to (c) attached.
2. The rates for Substandard/ Unclassified Accommodation of corresponding Plinth Area shall be charged at 75% of the Normal rates of License Fee charged for Standard/ Classified Accommodation from the Service Personnel.
3 The raised rates of licence fee would be effective from 01.07.2020.
4 Para 128 of SAO 10/S/86 dealing with the fixation and recovery of licence fee and furniture charges stands modified to the extant indicated above.
5. This letter issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Defence (Finance/Works) vide their ID No iZ0/Fin/Works- lil/22 at 29/06/2022.
(Rajesh Kumar Sah)
Dy. Director (Q&C)
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of flat rate of licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country
- Indian Railways residential accommodation – Revised flat rate Standard Rent of licence fee w.e.f. 01.07.2020
- Revision of flat rates of licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation throughout the country
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Revision of flat rates of Licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country
- Revision of flat rate of licence fee for residential accommodation all Indian Railways w.e.f. 01.07.2010, 01.07.2013 and 01.07.2016
- PCDA – Revision of flat rate of license fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) for all ministries/ Departments
- Revision of flat rates of Licence fee for Central Govt Residential Accommodation throughout the country
- Recovery of Special Licence Fee under FR-45-B in respect of General Pool Accommodation including Hostel Accommodation, Servant Quarters. Garages in Delhi.
- Revision of rates of damages for unauthorised occupation of General Pool Residential Accommodation