Revision of Flat rate of Licence Fee for GPRA throughout country: Directorate of Estates OM dt 19.07.2017
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Directorate of Estates
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated:19 July, 2017
Subject: Revision of flat rate of licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country.
In terms of the provisions of the Rule 74 of the “Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules. 2017, the Government has decided to revise the flat rates of licence fee recoverable for the residential accommodation available in General Pool and also in Departmental Pools of Ministries/Departments of the Government of India throughout the Country (except in respect of substandard/unclassified accommodation of Ministry of Defence, accommodation for service personnel of the Ministry of Defence and accommodation under the control of Ministry of Railways), as shown in the Annexure.
2 The revised rates of licence fee would be effective from 1st July, 2017. All Ministries/Departments are requested to take action to recover the revised licence fee in accordance with these orders in respect of accommodation under their control all over the country.
3 This issues with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Wing of the Ministry of Urban Development vide Note dated 6/7/2017.
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
(To OM No. 18011/2/2015-Pol.III dated 19 July, 2017)
Revised flat rates of licence fee applicable for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country w.e.f. 01-07-2017
|Sl. No.||Type of Accommodation||Range||Existing flat rates of Licence fee as per 2013 revision||Licence after merger of various areas in a type of accommodation as per % of accommodation- rounded to Rs. 10|
|3.||II||26.5 to 40||245||310|
|4.||II||41 to 50||310|
|5.||III||44 to 55||370||470|
|6.||III||56 to 65||450|
|7.||IV||59 to 75||500||640|
|8.||IV||76 to 91.5||625|
|9.||IV (Special)||59 to 75||500||680|
|10.||Iv (Special)||76 to 91.5||625|
|11.||V A||Upto 106||875||1190|
|12.||V A||Beyond 106||1065|
|13.||V B||Beyond 106||1065||1270|
|14.||VI A||Upto 159.5||1305||1560|
|15||VI B||Beyond 159.5||1565||1870|
|16||VII||189.5 to 224.5||1835||2190|
|18||VIII||350.5 to 522||3875|
For Servant Quarters & Garages
|Sl. No.||Particulars||Existing Rates (p.m.)||Revised Rates rounded to Rs. 10 (p.m.)|
|1||Servant Quarters||Rs. 60/-||70|
For categories of Suite, living area and proposed flat rates of licence fee for Hostel Accommodation
|Sl. No.||Category ofSuite||Living Area (Sq. mtr.)||Existing rates||Revised Rates rounded to Rs.10 (p.m.)|
|1||Single Room(without Kitchen)||21.5 to 30||335/-||400|
|Single Room (with Kitchen)||30.5 to 39.5||475/-||560|
|2||Double Room||47.5 to 6o||650/-||770|
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of flat rates of licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation throughout the country
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Revision of flat rates of Licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country
- Revision of flat rates of Licence fee for Central Govt Residential Accommodation throughout the country
- Recovery of licence fee under FR-B with and without Departmental Charges and the Special Licence Fee in respect of General Pool Accommodation including Hostel accommodation in Delhi
- Recovery of licence fee under FR-B with and without Departmental Charges and the Special Licence Fee in respect of General Pool Accommodation including Hostel accommodation in Delhi.
- Indian Railways residential accommodation – Revised flat rate Standard Rent of licence fee w.e.f. 01.07.2020
- Revision of flat rate of licence fee for residential accommodation all Indian Railways w.e.f. 01.07.2010, 01.07.2013 and 01.07.2016
- Recovery of Special Licence Fee under FR-45-B in respect of General Pool Accommodation including Hostel Accommodation, Servant Quarters. Garages in Delhi.
- PCDA – Revision of flat rate of license fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) for all ministries/ Departments