Revision of Allowances as per 7th CPC to University and College Teachers
Revision of Allowances as per 7th CPC to University and College Teachers, equivalent academic cadre, Registrars, Finance Officers and Controller of Examinations
MHRD issues orders for revision of allowances of teachers, equivalent academic cadre, Registrars, Finance Officers and Controller of Examinations in the Universities and Colleges as per the Recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission
The much awaited orders on revision of allowances and special allowances for teachers and equivalent academic cadre, Registrars, Finance Officers and Controller of Examinations in Central Universities and Colleges there under have been issued by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. This also includes centrally funded Deemed to be Universities.The orders come into force with immediate effect.
The revised special allowance per month for Vice Chancellor, Pro-Vice Chancellor, Principal in PG College and Principal in UG College are Rs. 11,250/-, Rs. 9,000/-, Rs. 6,750/- & Rs. 4,500/- respectively.
This is likely to benefit 30000 teaching and equivalent staff in Central Universities and 5500 in Deemed to be Universities.
This will serve as a bench mark for 7 lakh teachers in State Universities.
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of allowances of teachers, equivalent academic staff, Registrars, Finance Officers and Controller of Examination in Universities and colleges as per recommendations of 7th CPC
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Teachers and Equivalent Cadres in Universities and Colleges
- Cabinet approves revised pay scales of teachers and equivalent academic staff in Universities/Colleges & centrally funded technical institutions
- UGC: Pay panel hike for 20%
- UGC Pay Review Committee Recommendations for University and College teachers – 20% Pay Hike, Performance linked Promotion etc.
- 7th CPC Arrears: 30% of Arrears for Non-Teaching Staff of Central Universities
- Report on pay hike of teachers
- 7th CPC Revised Pay for Teachers in Universities and Colleges
- UGC Committee on 7th Pay Committee to hike salaries of Teaching Staff: College, university teachers plan protests