GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBUC GRIEVANCES & PENSIONS
(DEPARTMENT OF PENSION & PENSIONERS WELFARE)
3 Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Dated the 3rd April, 2013
Sub:- Revision of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension in respect of Government servants who had drawn lumpsum payment on absorption in Central Public Sector Undertakings/Central Autonomous Bodies — stepping up of notional full pension w.e.f.24.9.2012.
Orders for revision of 1/3 restored pension of absorbees, who had drawn lumpsum payment on absorption, were issued vide this Department O.M of even number dated 15/9/2008 As per para 2A of the said OM, the full pension of the absorbees was notionally revised w.e.f. 1.1.2006 in accordance with the instructions contained in this Department OM. No.38/37/08-P&PW(A) dated 1.9.2008. The payment of DR and additional pension to old pensioners is regulated on the basis of the notional full pension.
2. Instructions have been issued vide this Departments OM No.38/37/08-P&PW(A) dated 28.1.2013 for stepping up of the pension of pre-2006 pensioners w.e.f. 24.9.2012. Accordingly, the notional full pension of the absorbee pensioners would also be stepped up w.e.f. 24/9/2012 in accordance with the instructions contained in the aforesaid OM dated 28.1.2013. No arrear of DR and additional pension on notional full pension would be payable for the period prior to 24/9/2012.
3. Instructions have been issued on issuance of revised authority in respect of pre 2006 pensioners vide this Department OM No.38/37/08-P&PW(A) dated 13.2.2013. These instructions will also be applicable for issuance of revised authority in respect of absorbee pensioners.
4. This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, vide their ID. No 1(5)/E.V/2012 dated 15.03.13 and with concurrence of office of CAG, vide their ID No. 26-Staff Hak(rules)/4-2013 dated 25.03.2013.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Restoration of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension
- Stepping up of notional full pension to Armed Forces absorbees – Revision of 43% and 45% commuted portion of pension of pre 2006
- DPPW Orders : Revision of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension in respect of Government servants who had drawn lump sum payment on absorption in Central Public Sector Undertakings / Central Autonomous Bodies
- Restoration of 1/3 commuted portion of pension of Government employees on absorption in PSU
- Revision of 43% and 45% commuted portion of pension of Armed Forces absorbees: DESW Oder dated 19th Jan, 2015
- Revision of 1/3rd commutation pension i.r.o CPSE/CAB absorbee: Pensioner Portal Order
- Revision of pension/ family pension in respect of the Pensioners drawing compulsory retirement pension or compassionate allowance after compulsorily retirement/ dismissal/ removal from service
- Restoration of full pension in respect of Defence Service Personnel who had drawn lump sum payment on absorption in Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies
- Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners / family pensioners in implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission Concordance tables