DESW Latest Order
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
Room No.237, ‘B’ Wing
Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011.
Dated the 09.07.2021
Subject: Revision of 100% Disabled Children Grant Funded out of Armed Forces Flag Day Fund (AFFDF).
It has been decided with the approval of the competent authority to enhance the rate of Financial Assistance to 100% Disabled Children of Ex-servicemen/ Widows under the Scheme of Raksha Mantri Ex-servicemen Welfare Fund (funded out of Armed Forces Flag Day Fund from Rs.1000/- per month per child to Rs. 3000/- per month per child.
- The revised rate will come into force with effect from 1st August, 2021.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of rate of Penury Grant from Rs.1,000 p.m. to Rs.4,000 p.m. w.e.f. 01.04.2017: DESW Order
- AFFDF – Appeal of Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare to donate minimum of Rs. 200/- to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund – DoPT Order 2020
- 07 December is observed as Armed Forces Flag Day
- Appeal of D/o Ex-servicemen Welfare to donate minimum Rs. 200/- to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund
- Nirmala Sitharaman takes over as Defence Minister
- Policy for Welfare of Families of Martyrs
- Appeal of Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare to donate minimum Rs. 200/- to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund (AFFDF)
- Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare Orders regarding Simplification of Pension process for permanently disabled children/siblings and dependent parents
- Ex-servicemen Welfare – Tipper Attachment Scheme for Widows and Disabled ESM