Revised Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Maulana Azad Road, Nirman Bha wan
New Delhi – 110 108
No: S.11030/55/2012-CGHS(P) Dated the 26th March, 2013
Subject: Revised Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres
The undersigned is directed to refer to the OM of even no. dated 20th December, 2012 vide which the new timings of 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM in the CGHS Wellness Centres in Delhi NCR were enforced w.e.f. 1st January, 2013. The Ministry has received suggestions from different sections of CGHS beneficiaries in this regard and after due consideration of the same, it has been decided to further revise the timings of CGHS Wellness Centres from the current timings of 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM to the revised timings of 8.00 AM to 3.00 PM as per the following details:
1. The CGHS Wellness Centres will be functional from 8.00 AM to 3.00 PM.
2. The Wellness Centres will observe a lunch break of 30 minutes from 1.00 PM to 1.30 PM.
3. The six dispensaries in New Delhi working round the clock will not be covered under the revised timings and they will continue to function in shifts as usual.
4. The new timings will be applicable to all CGHS Wellness Centres in all CGHS cities across the country.
5 The new timings would also apply to the AYUSH dispensaries /units under CGHS all over the country.
6. The new timings will be effective from 1st April, 2013.
This issues with the approval of Minister of Health and Family Welfare.
Related to Your Search:
- Revised Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres from 1st April, 2015: From 7.30 AM to 2.00 PM without a lunch break
- New Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres
- CGHS Dispensaries/Wellness Centres
- Non issuing of prescribed medicines by CGHS Wellness Centres
- CGHS Hospitals / Dispensaries Functioning for 24 Hrs
- List of CGHS Dispensaries working 24 hours in Delhi
- CGHS: COMPUTERISATION IN CGHS
- Clarification regarding demarcation of CGHS covered areas under CGHS Wellness Centre
- Poor Condition of CGHS Dispensaries – Lok Sabha Q&A