Revised Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres from 1st April, 2015: From 7.30 AM to 2.00 PM without a lunch break
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Maulana Azad Road, Nirman Bhawan
New Delhi 110 108
Dated the 24 March, 2015
Subject: Revised Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres
The undersigned is directed to refer to the OM of even no. dated 26th March, 2013 vide which the revised timings of 8.00 AM to 3.00 PM in the CGHS Wellness Centres were enforced w.e.f. 1st April, 2013. This Ministry has received representations from association of doctors of CGHS (All India G.D.M.O. Association) and other sections of CGHS beneficiaries for change in duty hours/ timings of the Wellness Centres. In this regard, after due consideration, it has been decided to further revise the timings of CGHS Wellness Centres from the current timings of 8.00 AM to 3.00 PM to the revised timings of 7.30 AM to 2.00 PM as per the following details :
1. The CGHS Wellness Centres will be functional from 7.30 AM to 2.00 PM without a lunch break, on a trial basis for three months w.e.f. 1st April, 2015.
2. The CGHS Wellness Centres in New Delhi which are currently functional for 24 hours, will continue to function as usual in shifts.
3. The new timings will be applicable to all CGHS Wellness Centres in all CGHS cities across the country
4. The new timings would also apply to the AYUSH dispensaries / units under CGHS all over the country.
The new timings for CGHS Wellness Centres will be effective from 1st April, 2015 on a trial basis for three months. Further decision in the matter will be taken after considering feedback to this change.
This issues with the approval of Minister of Health and Family Welfare.
[Bindu Tewari] Director CGHS(P)
Related to Your Search:
- Revised Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres
- New Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres
- Non issuing of prescribed medicines by CGHS Wellness Centres
- Clarification regarding demarcation of CGHS covered areas under CGHS Wellness Centre
- CGHS Dispensaries/Wellness Centres
- Opening of a Central Government Health Scheme, wellness Centre (allopathic) at Agartala
- List of CGHS Dispensaries working 24 hours in Delhi
- Change in timings for Consultation for Senior Citizens of general Public at 26 CGHS Wellness Centres in Delhi
- CGHS Opening of Central Govt Health Scheme Silchar Assam Wellness Centre Allopathic