Revised rates of ECHS contribution and entitlement of Ward in Empanelled Hospitals/Medical Facilities.Dated 29.12.2017.
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
Sena Bhavan, New Delhi
Dated 29th Dec., 2017
The Chief of Army Staff
The Chief of Naval Staff
The Chief of Air Staff
Subject : Revised rates of ECHS contribution and entitlement of Ward in Empanelled Hospitals Medical Facilities.
In supersession of the Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No.22(16)/05/US/(WE)/D(Res) dated 19 July 2005 and dated August, 2011, I am directed to convey the sanction of the Government to revise rates of ECHS contribution to be paid by ESM and ward entitlement as under :
|S.No.||Category||One time Contribution||Ward Entitlement|
|(a)||Recruit to Havs & equivalent in Navy
|(b)||Nb Sub/Sub/Sub Maj or equivalent in Navy & AF
(including Hony Nb Sub/MACP Nb Sub and Hony Lt/Capt.
2. The revised order will be effective from the date of issue of this letter.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Defence (Finance) vide their ID No.32(09)/2016/Fin/Pen dated 22-11-2017.Yours faithfully,
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- One time contribution for ECHS membership and entitlement of ward in empanelled hospitals / medical facilities in respect of World War-II Veterans, SSCOs, ECOs and Pre-mature Retirees
- ECHS Order: Guidelines on Oncology Treatment – Rates for Cancer Surgery for empanelled Hospital
- Revision of pension of Maj. Genl and equivalent rank Officers in Air Force & Navy retired between 1.1.1996 to 31.10.1996-reg
- CGHS WARD ENTITLEMENT AND MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION IN 7TH CPC
- REVISION OF ECHS RATES FOR EMPANELLED HOSPITALS, DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORIES AND IMAGING CENTRES, MUMBAI
- Medical facilities for in-patient treatment and post-operative follow-up treatment to ECHS beneficiaries residing in districts not covered by ECHS
- Empanelment of Hospitals for ECHS Facilities
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ECHS MEMBERSHIP-9 Jan 2015
- MoD Orders – Revised Interim Scales of Contractual Manpower for ECHS Clinics