APAR Extension of CPSEs for the year 2019-2020
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Block No.14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated the 23th August, 2021
Subject: Extension in prescribed timelines for writing Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APARs) of top management incumbents of Central Public Enterprises (CPSEs) for the year 2019-20.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even no. dated 1st June, 2021 (copy enclosed) and to state that it has been decided to extend the time-lines for writing APARs of top management incumbents of CPSEs in the following manner.
|Activity||Revised Cutoff date|
|Appraisal by Reporting Authority||1st November, 2021|
|Appraisal by Reviewing Authority||30th November, 2021|
|Appraisal by Accepting Authority||15th December, 2021|
2. In line with provision earlier prescribed vide O.M. of even no. dated 23rd June, 2020 (copy enclosed), the concerned -Reporting/ Reviewing/ Accepting Authority shall also be allowed to record PAR for the year 2019-20 beyond the extant time-lines regardless of their superannuation/demission of office. The afore-said relaxation is a one-time measure only for APARs for the year 2019-20.
3. The Ministry/Department of * is requested to take note of the above relaxation and take further necessary action in this regard.
Encl: As stated
(Dr. Nitin Aggarwal)
Related to Your Search:
- Extend the timeline for writing APARs of top management incumbents of CPSEs
- APAR of top management incumbents of CPSE and revised benchmarking of the grade from the year 2017-18
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW (Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Window) for all Organised Group ‘A’ services – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the year 2016-17
- Instructions for the cases where the reporting / reviewing / accepting authority demits office or retires before the due dates prescribed for the PAR year 2018-19 for all AIS officers, vide DOPT’s letter dated 26.4.2019
- Relaxation and extension of timelines for recording of PAR for the year 2018-19 electronically in respect of AIS Officers on account of their engagement on duty in connection with the ongoing General Elections
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW for CSS & CSSS Group A officers – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the financial year 2017-18.
- Further Extension of timelines for recording of PAR for the year 2019-20 in respect of AIS officers – DoPT
- Defence – CGDA – Submission of APARs: IDAS Officers
- DoPT Order – Online generation and recording of APAR on SPARROW of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers