GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 56/2020
New Delhi, dated 23.07.2020
The General Manager,
All Indian Railways & PUs,
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub: Revised admissibility to travel by Taxi/ reimbursement of Taxi hire charges for using one’s own car for local official journeys at or near Headquarters
In terms of Board’s letter No. F(E)I/2009/AL-28/42, dated 19.08.2010 (RBE.No. 23/2010), post 6th CPC instructions regarding admissibility to travel by Taxi / reimbursement of Taxi hire charges for using one’s own car for local official journeys at or near Headquarters were issued.
2. In supersession to the above mentioned instructions dated 19.08.2010, it has now been decided with the approval of DG/HR & Board (FC & CRB) that Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Railway servants may be allowed reimbursement of scooter or bus fare as the case may be and Group ‘A’ Railway servants may be allowed reimbursement of taxi or scooter or bus fare, as the case may be, for local official journeys at or near Headquarters.
3. These orders will come into force with immediate effect.
4. Hindi version is enclosed.
5. Please acknowledge receipt.
Deputy Director Finance (Estt.)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission Mileage Allowance for journey by Road where specific rates prescribed – 7th CPC Military Brochure
- 7th CPC : Travel entitlements of Government employees for the purpose of LTC
- TA AND SITTING FEE – PAYABLE TO OFFICIAL AND NON – OFFICIAL MEMBERS / EXPERTS
- TA/DA entitlements of Non-officials of Committees/Boards/Panels etc
- Travelling Allowance Rules – Amendment to rules contained in Chapter 16 of Indian Railway Establishment Code Vol,II (Second Reprint Edition), 2005.
- Admissibility of air fare for children below the age of 5 years of the Government servants non-entitled to travel by air on LTC – clarification
- TA DA and Honorarium Payable to Official and Non-Official Members/Experts: UGC
- TA/DA and Honorarium payable to Official and Non-official Members/experts: UGC
- Travelling Allowance to Railway staff – Implementation of Ministry of Finance notification on the report of Seventh Central Pay Commission