Revision of Pension of Pre-2016 Central Civil Pensioners – MoD Orders dt. 22.11.2017
Review of the progress made by Defence Establishments revision of Pension/Family Pension of pre-2016 Central Civil Pensioners
Office of the Controller General Of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road palam Delhi Cantt. – 110010
Fax: 011-25574814 Phone : 011-25665529
Sub: Review of the progress made by Defence Establishments revision of Pension/Family Pension of pre-2016 Central Civil Pensioners.
A review meeting was held on November 2017 under chairmanship of Defence regarding subject mentioned wherein following decisions were taken:
i. All HoDs have to ensure completion of 80% Of pension cases by 31.12.2017 and 100% cases by 31.0320 18.
ii. HoDs shall prescribc weekly targets for the HOOs for preparation and submission or pension revision cases to PCsDA/PCA(Fys)/CsDA. Similar targets are to be prescribed by CGDA to the PCsDA/CsDA for disposal of cases received from the HOOs. The progress made thereof to be reviewed by HoDs/CGDA every fortnight.
iii. FADS will assess the functioning of the office of the PCDA (Pension), Allahabad in so far as it relates to dealing of pension revision cases and take steps for improving its capacity to handle higher volumes of cases.
iv. CGDA to issue clarification to PCsDA/PCA(Fys)/CsDA about their role in vetting/scrutiny/audit of the LPC-Cum-Data Sheet, prescribe checklist of documents/action required with proposals received from HOOs, and specify the stepwise action( with timelines).
3. In this context, please rcfer to PCDA Circular NO.175 Vide which action regarding vetting & submission of LPC Cum Data Sheet has already been clarified by PCDA (P) Allahabad.
4. Action may kindly be taken to complete the task within stipulated period of time as per direction received from MoD.
Jt.CGDA (Pen.) has seen.
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Pension of pre-2016 Central Civil Pensioners/ Family Pensioners on the basis of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
- Procedural actions for revision of pension of pre-1.1.2016 retirees of Central Government in pursuance of the OM of Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare dated 12.5.2017
- Special Benefits in the cases of death and disability in service – PCDA Circular
- Simplification of pension payment procedure for first payment
- Periodic Review of Central Government Employees for strengthening of administration under Fundamental Rule (FR 56U)/(i) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972
- Submission of response on alleged irregularities through proper channel
- CGDA Order – Provision of Brief Case/Hand Bag for official use-regarding – to Staff drawing Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- and above
- CPAO OM on 7th CPC Revision of Pre-2016 Pension in pursuance to DP&PW OM dt 12.05.17 and MoF OM 23.05.2017
- On passing SAS Part-I Examination (New Syllabus) – Promotion of Clerk/Typists to the grade of Auditors held on April 2013