Review of payment of Group Insurance of All India Services on E-payment.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi – 110001
All the Chief Secretaries of State/UT Government,
Subject: Review of payment of Group Insurance of All India Services on E-payment.
In continuation of this Department’s letter No, 11024/56/2012-AIS-II dated 09/09/2015, it is to state that to facilitate E-payment of Group Insurance to the beneficiary under All India Services (Group Insurance) Rule, 1981, Mobile Number of the beneficiary has become one of the mandatory column for registering while processing the bill through Public Financial Management System (PFMS) for facilitating E-payment of the Group Insurance.
2. Therefore, in addition to the bank details of beneficiary as called for in the aforesaid letter of this Department, all the State /Union Territory Governments, Ministries/Departments etc are requested to provide the Mobile Number of the beneficiary along with bank details (duly attested on separate sheet) while sending the claim of Group Insurance of retired All India Services to the respective cadre controlling authorities for settlement.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Review of payment function of Group Insurance of All India Services through E-payment.
- Kind Perusal for CGHS Beneficiaries
- SBI CPPCs for Central Government Pensioners
- Railways to Launch Ticket Booking through Non-Internet based Mobile Phones with Effect from 1st July 2013
- How to download of Arrear calculation sheet for pensioners
- Digitalisation of fee payment system in CCSCSB
- CGHS introduces new facility to check the status of medicines issued to beneficiaries
- DoPT: Use of Swimming facilities at Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium by Central Government Employees & their dependent families
- Payment of Conveyance Allowance to Deaf and Dumb employees in Public Sector Bank, Insurance Companies, Financial Institutions & RBI