Retiring Employees Can Check their PPO Status online
The facility of checking the PPO Status and pension service is available online on Web Responsive Pensioners’ Service. Central Government Employees, who are retiring and whose pension papers are submitted on “Bhavishya” Application, now can check their PPO Status online. “Bhavishya” is now mandatory.
Pension Processing Status Tracking : Retired and retiring pensioners can track status of their pension cases of both new as well as revision like date of receipt of their cases in CPAO and date sent from CPAO to the Bank. To track the pension status, in respect of retired government employees, PPO numbers, date of birth and date of retirement/date of death are required. For retiring employees, PAN number and date of retirement is required.
To check your PPO Status online Click here
Related to Your Search:
- Mandatorily process all pension cases online: Government to departments
- Processing of Pension cases mandatorily through Bhavishya (Online Pension Sanction & Payment Tracking System) w.e.f 01/01/2017
- BHAVISHYA – Pension Sanction & Payment Tracking System
- Year End Review: Highlights of Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare during 2015
- Online system to check delay in pension soon: Govt
- DoE – Development of electronic system for processing and authorizing the pension through Bhavishya and PFMS
- Providing a link of CPAO website in the websites of Ministries/Departrnents and their attached/ subordinate offices to get the status of 7th CPC pension revision by the central civil pensioners
- Pensioner’s Portal at EPFO website
- Facility for Central Government Civil pensioners to store Electronic PPO in Digi Locker