Retirement Age of CG Employees – Lok Sabha Q&A
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO: 4181
ANSWERED ON: 21.03.2018
Will the Minister of
PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS be pleased to state:-
(a) whether the Government proposes to change the retirement age of Central Government employees; and
(b) if so, the details thereof and the reasons therefor?
MINISTER OF STATE IN THE MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS AND MINISTER OF STATE IN THE PRIME MINISTER’S OFFICE
(DR. JITENDRA SINGH)
(a): No Madam.
(b): Not applicable in view of (a) above.
Authority: Lok Sabha
Related to Your Search:
- Increase in retirement age 60 to 62-Rajya sabha Q&A
- Queries in Amendment of LTC Scheme
- Retirement age to 62 for central government employees
- Service/Retirement Benefits: Lok Sabha Q&A
- No proposal to change the age of superannuation of Central Government employees
- “Compulsorily Retirement” who are inactive or have charges of corruption – Loksabha
- Earned Leave (EL) accumulation by Central Government Employees beyond 300 days?
- RESERVATION TO ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASSES
- LTC Travel by Air India