Retirement age: Date of superannuation of doctors in case they opt to superannuate on attaining the age of 62 years
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 30/2019
New Delhi Dated: 20.02.2019
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways/Production Units
Sub: Date of superannuation of doctors in case they opt to superannuate on attaining the age of 62 years.
Ref: Board’s letters of even No.dated 20.09.18, 01.11.18 and 07.12.18.
Instructions have been issued vide Board’s letters referred to above regarding options to be submitted by IRMS/dental doctors under the Ministry of Railways to serve on clinical posts after attaining the age of 62 years in case they wish to continue in their service upto the age of 65 years.
In the context of these instructions, it is clarified that such of the doctors who opt to retire at 62 years of age shall retire from service on the afternoon of the last day of the month in which they attain the age of sixty two years. Provided that a doctor whose date of birth is the first of a month shall retire from service on the afternoon of the last day of the preceding month on attaining the age of sixty-two years .”
This issue with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Kindly acknowledge receipt.
Jt. Director Estt. (P&A)-I
Source: Indian Railways
Related to Your Search:
- Decision of the Cabinet for enhancement of age of superannuation of Dental Doctors under Ministry of Railway
- Option to be submitted by Doctors belonging to IRMS and Dental Doctors under the Ministry of Railways to serve the Government upto 65 years
- Designations of doctors belonging to IRMS and Dental Doctors under the Ministry of Railways on posting to clinical posts
- Age limit of Retirement in Central Government Services – What says FR56..?
- Extension of retirement age of Doctors- Travel Entitlements
- Railway Board Order – Enhancement of age of superannuation of IRMS Doctors (GDMOs)
- Cabinet approves the Retirement Age of Doctors increased to 65 years
- Retired Employee’s Liberalized Health Scheme (RELHS)
- Central Government employees who have put in 33 years service or attained the age of 60 years, whichever is earlier, shall retire on superannuation