Retirement Age 62, Merger of DA, Scrapping of NPS, inclusion of federation leaders in 7th CPC etc. – Memorandum submitted to PM
By Express News Service – KOCHI
Published: 06th January 2014 09:21 AM
A confederation of recognised federations has submitted a memorandum to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh putting forth demands like extention of the age of superannuation of Central Government employees to 62 years.
Other demands of the federations include scrapping of the new pension scheme, inclusion of departmental nominees and federation leaders in the Seventh Pay Commission, merger of 50 per cent of DA with basic pay, etc.
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government Employees to march Parliament on 28th, demand scrapping of NPS, merger of DA
- Proposals of Retirement age 62 and 50% DA Merger..?
- IRTSA demands to grant of Interim Relief and Merger of DA
- RAILWAY EMPLOYEES STRIKE: 7th CPC, MERGER OF DA Etc – Government Reply in LOK SABHA
- 7th Pay Commission may be submitted in Second Week of September 2015
- Decision on Railwaymen’s Indefinite Strike on February 17
- Railway union toughened stands on scrapping of NPS and DA Merger
- NMC stresses on 20% Interim Relief for State and Central Government Employees – News Report
- Merger of DA is just a Distant Mirage