31% Dearness Relief to retired Judges
With effect from July 1, 2021, retired Supreme Court/High Court judges and their family pensioners will be eligible to Dearness Relief on pension / family pension at the rate of 31% of the basic pension / family pension (including additional pension / family pension).
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE
CPAO/IT & Tech/Bank Performance/37 Vol-III/2021-22/7109/155
Subject: Revised rates of Dearness Relief to retired Judges of Supreme Court/ High Courts and family pensioners of such Judges w.e.f. 01.07.2021.
Attention is invited to the OM No. L-19016/01/2018-Jus. dated 05.11.2021 (Copy enclosed) issued by the Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice.
All the banks are requested to follow the instructions issued vide OM ibid scrupulously and implement the same at the earliest.
This issues with the approval of the Chief Controller (Pension).
Encl:- As above
(Satish Kumar Garg)
Sr. Accounts Officer (IT & Tech)
Related to Your Search:
- 28% Dearness Relief for retired Supreme Court and High Court judges, as well as their family pensioners w.e.f. 01.07.2021
- CPAO – DR Order to Central Government pensioners, family pensioners from the existing rate of 17% to 28% of the basic pension
- Cabinet approves revised salaries, gratuity, allowances and pension for the Judges of the Supreme Court and the High Courts
- Revised rates of Dearness Relief to Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners w.e.f. 01.07.2021 – DR Order July 2021
- Increasing the retirement age of High Court Judges
- Dearness Relief (DR) to Pensioners should be paid immediately by the CPPCs of Banks
- Payment of Revised DR (Dearness Relief) to Central Government Pensioners from July 2019
- Dearness Relief for Central Government pensioners / family pensioners – Revised rate with effect 01/01/2019
- Grant of Dearness relief to Central Government pensioners/family pensioners- Revised rate effective from 01.07.2018