Retired employees of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
(Deptt. of School Education & Literacy)
B-15, Institutional Area Sector 62, NOIDA, Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)- 201309
This office is in receipt of representations from various serving and retired employees of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for coverage under Old Pension Scheme i.e. Pensionary Benefit under CCS (Pension) Rules – 1972.
Dealing with each individual representation on this subject is not feasible. Therefore, for information of all the concerned it is intimated that the issue regarding grant of benefits of CCS (Pension) Rules – 1972 to the Samiti’s employee has been considered and examined on a number of occasions by the Government but this benefit is not extended so far due to various reasons.
In place of CCS (Pension) Rules – 1972, a proposal for grant of Annuity Based Pension to the serving employees of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti who joined Samiti before 01.01.2004 is under consideration. Further, New Pension Scheme has already been made applicable to the employees who joined Samiti on or after 01.04.2009 and option was also provided to the employees who joined upto 31.03.2009 for opting NPS or to continue with existing CPF scheme.
With this the representations and notices of all the serving as well as retired employees stand disposed off.
This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Assistant Commissioner (Admn.)
1. Deputy Commissioner, All ROs/NLIs
2. The Principals, All JNVs through concerned ROs
3. AC (IT) – with a request to arrange to upload the same on the website of NVS.
Related to Your Search:
- Enhancement of ceiling of Payment of Gratuity to the NVS employees from Rs.10.00 lacs to Rs.20.00 lacs
- Proposal for alternative pension scheme in lieu of the existing CPF Scheme
- Pension scheme in NVS
- Pension Scheme for the employees of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs)
- Pension benefit to teachers of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas
- GPF CUM PENSION SCHEME
- Demands of Staff of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas: Rajya Sabha Q&A
- JNVs – Fulfilment of demands of staff of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas
- Government decides to allow one more opportunity to employees of Public Sector Insurance Companies who joined on or before 28th June, 1995