It is proposed to engage retired personnel at the level of Deputy Secretary(l), Section Officer(l) Assistant Section Officer[2). Private Secretary(l), Principle Private Secretary(l), Personal Assistant (1) and Multi Tasking Staff(6) as consultant on contract basis for a period of six months or till the tenure of the Judicial Committee which ever is earlier, for attachment with Judicial Committee on One Rank One Pension purely on temporary basis, as per guidelines for appointment of consultants issued vide Ministry of Defence I.D. Notc No. A-19020/2/12-GP-l dated 12-09-2012, amended from time to time. Officers retired from Ministry of Defence and having experience in Defence pensionary matters will be given preference.
2. Personnel engaged as consultants will he paid monthly remuneration of Rs 30,000/- in case of officers retired in the Grade pay or Rs 7600/-, Rs 25,000/- in case of officers retired in the Grade pay of Rs. 6600/-, Rs. 22,500/- in the case of officers retired in the Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-, Rs. 20,000/- in the case officers retired in the Grade pay of Rs. 4800/-, Rs. 17,500/- in the case of officers retired in the Grade pay of Rs. 4600/- and Rs 10,000/- in the case of person retired as Multi Tasking Staff.
3. Personnel who have retired at the level of DS, SO, ASO, PS/PPS and MTS having age not more than 65 years may furnish their application the Under Secretary, D(Pension/Policy), Room No. 220 A, “B’ Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi or e-mail at [email protected] by 25th July 2016. Application received after due date will not be entertained.
Encl: Application Form
Related to Your Search:
- MoD – Engagement of Consultant at the level of Section officer and Private Secretary in Ministry of Defence
- Extension of last date Hiring of Non-Technical Consultants (Section Officers Level) in the Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Employing Retired Central Government Officers as Consultants in the Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises – DHI Ordres
- Engagement of retired central Government officers as consultants at Section Officer & Assistant Section Officer level – DoPT Orders 2019
- Engagement of retired Section Officers/Officers who were holding analogous posts in purely Government organisations, as Consultants: Dopt order
- Engagement of retired Section Officers for engagement as Consultants in the Ministry of Home Affairs – reg.
- 7th CPC Revision of Remunerations of pre-2016 retired Government Servant engaged in PSUs viz BSNL, MTNL etc
- One Rank One Pension (OROP) to the Defence Forces Personnel: Latest MoD orders published on 7.11.2015
- Committee to Look Into pay and Pension Grievance Of Retired Military Personnel