Request for issue of clarification in respect of Rule (vii) of Schedule-II (Pass on Privilege Account) of Railway Servants (Pass) Rules, 1986 (Second Edition – 1993)
Government of India
Ministry of Railway
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, Chelmsford Road
New Delhi – 110055.
Sub:- Request for issue of clarification in respect of Rule vii) of Schedule-II (Pass on Privilege Account) of Railway Servants (Pass) Rules, 1986 (Second Edition- 1993).
Ref :- (i) NFIR’s letter No.1/15/Part-111 dated 30.07.2018.
(ii) Board’s letter of even number dated 26.03.2018.
(iii) Board’s letter of even number dated 27.03.2018.
With reference to your above cited letter on the subject issue, it is stated that in response to your earlier references dated 13.10.2017 & 16.05.2017, instructions already stand issued vide Board’s letter under Ref.(ii), interalia, stating that Rules 3(vii)(a), 3(vii)(b), 3(vii)(c) are independent provisions which is explicit by the use of the word “or” between them. A copy of the same also stands provided to you vide Board’s letter under Ref.(iii) (copy enclosed).
for Secretary/Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of 1st Class Privilege Pass to the ASMs GP 2800/- upgraded to GP 4200/- (PB-2)/7th CPC Pay Level 6
- Privilege Pass, PTO, Post Retirement Complimentary Pass from next year’s account should be issued 5 months in advance
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- 30% add on pay element to the retiring Loco Inspectors for reckoning pensionary benefits
- Issue of Privilege Passes/PTOs covering Udhampur-Katra Section: Clarification by Railway Board
- Non-payment of Over Time Allowance to the staffworking on Track Machines on South East Central Railway
- MACPS for Railway employees – clarification
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance during Study Leave
- Denial of payment of Breakdown Allowance to the staff working in GP 2000/Level 3 of 7th CPC