Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Department of Health and Family Welfare,
Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road,
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated the 18th December, 2012
Sub: Removal of Orthonova Hospital, Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi from the list of Hospitals/Diagnostic Centres empanelled under CGHS – reg.
CGHS vide its O.M No. S. 11011/23-2009-CGHS D.II/Hospital Cell(Part I) dated 7.10.2010 issued a list of private Hospitals and diagnostic centre empanelled under CGHS, wherein Orthonova Hospital, Safdarjung Development Area was empanelled for Orthopedic Surgery.
2. An inspection of Orthonova Hospital, Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi was carried out on 2nd November, 2012 by a team of officers led by Additional Director, CGHS (HQ). After a thorough inspection, it was found that the Hospital was not following the prescribed CGHS norms and guidelines to serve the CGHS beneficiaries in accordance with the terms and conditions of empanelment under CGHS. The inspection team concluded that as per the existing infrastructure and manpower position of the hospital, as observed during the inspection, the hospital is not in a position to provide quality healthcare services to CGHS beneficiaries. Accordingly, a ‘Show Cause Notice’ was issued to Orthonova Hospital, on 20th November, 2012 seeking clarifications on the deficiencies pointed out by the inspection team. However, the reply received from Orthonova Hospital, has not been found satisfactory.
3. Therefore it has been decided to withdraw the empanelment of Orthonova Hospital, Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi with immediate effect till further orders. The hospital shall no longer be a part of the CGHS empanelled list of hospitals/centers.However, patients, if any, already admitted prior to the issue of the orders, shall be provided treatment and discharged within seven days from the issue of this order.
4.This Order shall be effective from the date of its issue.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Suspension of empanelment of ‘Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram. Mayur Vihar, New Delhi. from the list of AYUSH Hospitals/Centres empanelled under CGHS – reg.
- List of Private Hospitals Removed from Empanelled under CGHS
- CGHS Orders 2013 : Regarding empanelment of Kalra Hospital, Kirtinagar, New Delhi under CGHS, Delhi
- Empanelled Private Hospitals under CGHS in Delhi
- CGHS Orders – Regarding empanelment of Jain Neurological Centre, Jagriti Enclave, New Delhi under CGHS, Delhi
- CGHS Orders 2013 – Suspension of empanelment of ‘Saket City Hospital, New Delhi’ from the list of Hospitals / Centres empanelled under CGHS – reg.
- Suspension of empanelment of Rockland Hospital, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi under CGHS
- CGHS Orders : Notification of fresh empanelment of Private Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers under continuous empanelment scheme of CGHS, Meerut
- Empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres CGHS DELHI & NCR and JABALPUR