Releasing of due installment of Dearness Allowance
Releasing of installment of dearness allowance as dearness allowance to central government employees has yet not been released which is due since 01.01.2015. Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra Secretary/NC JCM staff side has written to cabinet secretary in this regard. Please read the full text in pdf format given below:-
Shiva gopal mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
joint consultaitve Machinery
for central government employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi — 110001
E Mail : [email protected]
Dated: April 4, 2015
The Cabinet Secretary, Cabinet Secretariat, (Government of India) Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi-110 004
Sub: Releasing of due installment of Dearness Allowance
It is an astonishing fact that the Dearness Allowance, due from 01.01.2015, to the Central Government employees, has not yet been declared by the Government of India, resulting in lots of frustration and agitation in the mind of the Central Government Employees as well as their families.
It is worthwhile to mention here that, normally Dearness Allowance used to be declared in the month of March.
We do hope, you will agree that in these days, due to escalation of prices of all the essential commodities, it has become very difficult to manage household budget.
We further hope that, to give relief to some extent to the Central Government Employees and their families, due installment of the Dearness Allowance will be released immediately.
(Siva Gopal Mishra)
Secretary, NC/JCM(Staff Side)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Conclusive meeting of the Committee on Allowances
- Grant of DA from July 2016 : NC JCM writes to Finance Secretary
- Interim Relief and Merger of Dearness Allowance with Pay – NCJCM to 7th CPC
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary (Government of India)
- Date of implementation of the allowances has created lot of anguish and serious discontentment in the CG Employees – NC JCM Secretary writes to Cabinet Secretary
- Meetings with 7th CPC and Cabinet Secretary – NC JCM Staff Side
- Shri Shivagopal Mishra extended thanks to the Government for restoring 34 allowances
- Meeting with the Committee on Allowances
- Bonus Ceiling : Revision of eligibility and calculation ceilings are expected after Bihar Elections