F. No. W – 17-16/2021-SPN-1
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
September 20, 2021
All Chief Postmasters General
Subject:- Relaxation in the eligibility service – change in the crucial date ie. 1st January.
Madam / Sir,
|Vacancy year||Crucial date of eligibility||Maximum relaxation of eligibility service delegated to the Administrative Ministry/Department|
|2021||1.1.2021||Upto 3 months for those who have completed eligibility service prescribed in the RRs by 31st March, 2021|
|2022||1.1.2021||Upto 3 months for those who would have completed eligibility service prescribed in the RRs between 1st January and 31st March, 2022|
|2023||1.1.2021||Upto 3 months for those who would have completed eligibility service prescribed in the RRs between 1st January and 31st March, 2023|
2. Further, the relaxation is subject to the condition that actual promotions are effected only after completion of the eligibility service prescribed in the Recruitment Rules/Service Rules.
3. Above relaxation shall not be made applicable for vacancy of 2024 recruitment year and thereafter.
4. Above relaxation shall be applicable in all cases where ‘Promotion’ is a method of recruitment, whether through Departmental Promotion Committee (DPC) or Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE), for all Circle Cadre posts.
5, Further above relaxation shall be available to Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) being considered for appointment to the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Postman, Mail Guard, Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant, whether by seniority or by competitive examination limited to GDS.
Enel: As above
Assistant Director General (SPN)
Related to Your Search:
- Relaxation in the eligibility service – change in the crucial date 1st January – DoPT Order
- Dopt Orders – Relaxation in eligibility condition for Combined Section Officers/PS Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination-2012 & 2013
- Relaxation of requirement of 4 APARs for Section Officer LDCE 2012 & 2013
- Crucial date for determining the age limit – Procedure to be adopted for making appointments on deputation basis
- DoP – Postponement of LDCE for promotion to the cadre of Inspector of Posts for the vacancies of the year 2019 and 2020
- Cut-off eligibility date for promotion and calculation of vacancies including chain vacancies – reg.
- Relaxation in the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Combined SO/PS Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for Private Secretary (PS) grade of CSSS- representations regarding
- Eligibility for LDCE for the post of Supervisor (NT) in Ordnance Factories
- Career Prospects of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants In Department of Posts