Reimbursement of full fare under Dynamic System of Railways – Clarification
Reimbursement of LTC fares
After introduction of dynamic fare scheme by Indian Railways with effect from September, 2016, the matter is under active examination in consultation with Department of Expenditure to extend suitable dispensation to Central Government employees on LTC.
The above information given by the Minister in Parliament on 23.3.2017.
Related to Your Search:
- Clarification regarding admissibility of flexi-fare in Shatabdi/Rajdhani/Duronto trains while availing LTC
- LTC norms eased; central govt employees to get reimbursement for full rail fare of children
- Admissibility of air fare for children below the age of 5 years of the Government servants non-entitled to travel by air on LTC – clarification
- Travel by Premium Trains on LTC- Clarification orders issued by DoPT on 27.1.2015
- Central Civil Services (Leave Travel concession) Rules, 1988 – Reimbursement of rail fare on LTC in respect of children of 5-12 yrs age group
- 7th CPC : Travel entitlements of Government employees for the purpose of LTC
- Exploitation of passengers by airlines
- Revision of Flexi Fare Scheme of Indian Railways
- LTC – Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988 -Relaxation to travel by air to visit North East Region, Jammu & Kashmir and Andaman & Nicobar