Subject: Regulation of Pay on imposition of a penalty under CCS (CCA) Rules, 1965 – Comments regarding.
The Department intends to issue instructions on the above mentioned subject. Before the instructions in the Draft O.M. (Copy enclosed) are finalized, all stakeholders, Ministires/Departments are requested to offer their comments/views, if any, in this regard latest by 25th January, 2018 at the email address [email protected]
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders: Regulation of pay on imposition of a penalty under CCS (CCA) Rules, 1965
- Regulation of pay on imposition of a penalty under CCS (CCA) Rules, 1965
- Imposition of penalties of dismissal, removal or compulsory retirement – Determination of appointing authority reg.
- Effect of Penalties on Promotion – DOPT Guidelines
- Guidelines on treatment of effect of penalties on promotion – role of Departmental Promotion Committee
- FAQ: Timeline for completing Disciplinary proceeding in time bound manner under CCS (CCA) Rules, 1965.
- Review of Model Recruitment Rules for the Storekeeping staff category of posts
- Procedure for dealing with cases of disagreement between Disciplinary Authority and CVC – instructions regarding consultation with UPSC thereof
- Imposition of un-warranted quantum of minor penalty – Railway Board to NFIR