Delivery of letters under Pradhan Mantri, Jan ArogyaYojna (PMJAY) on Sunday – NFPE
National Federation of Postal Employees
1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001
Phone: 011.23092771 e-mail: [email protected]
Mob: 9718686800 / 9810853981 website: http://www.nfpe.blogspot.com
Sri. A. N. Nanda
Department of Posts
DakBhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Sub: Regarding delivery of letters under Pradhan Mantri, Jan ArogyaYojna (PMJAY) on Sunday.
Ref: Dte. No. 59-01/2018-BD dated 21st October 2018.
Your kind attention is invited towards Directorate letter no. as referred above under which orders have been issued to make delivery of the letters under Pradhan Mantri Jan AarogyaYojna (PMJAY) on Sunday.
In this connection we want to bring to your kind notice that now a days it has become the order of the day that on each and every Sunday officials are being engaged in various works like delivery of some important letters, some melas to achieve targets in various schemes, various meetings on new and premium schemes and other schemes of the Department. The officials of Department of Posts are now deprived from their basic right of availing weekly off.
Now the delivery of PMJAY letters has been entrusted to the staff which is very much causing troubles and sufferings to the employees.
It is also worth mentioning here that no off or any type of compensation is granted to the officials attending duty on Sunday and holiday. This shows apathetic attitude of the officers of Department.
Already Postal Employees are suffering a lot after implementation of CBS, CSI, IPPB, RICT, Aadhar, Passport, PNOP and other schemes.
It is therefore requested to kindly cause suitable instruction to all not to deprive the employees to avail their weekly offs and this practice should be ended.
(R. N. Parashar)
Related to Your Search:
- One lakh benefitted under PMJAY health insurance scheme in one month of its launch
- Encouraging Railway Employees to enrol themselves under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna (PMSBY) and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna (PMJJBY)
- Cashless Facility under PMJAY
- Empanelment of Hospitals for Ayushman Bharat
- More than 61 lakh beneficiaries enrolled under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana during the last two years till date
- Central Government amends Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme through a Notification
- Extension of orders for officials above 50 years of age and pregnant women were allowed to avail commuted leave without Medical Certificate due to Covid -19 pandemic
- Providing vaccine of Corona to the Postal Employees on priority basis – NFPE
- Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana