Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievance & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Subject :- References/Representations/Court Cases in various Ministries/Departments/Organisations for grant of MACPS benefits in the promotional hierarchy – reg.
In continuation of DOPT’ s earlier O.M. of even no. dated 20.01.2016 on the above mentioned subject, the undersigned is directed to forward a copy of the decision of Hon’ble CAT, Ahmedabad bench in OA No. 120/000018/2015 filed by Shri Manubhai B. Rathore Vs. UOI &Ors whereby the demand of the applicant for MACP in promotional Hierarchy has been dismissed.
Phone No. 23092479
All Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
Related to Your Search:
- References/Representations/Court Cases in various Ministries/Departments/ Organisations for grant of MACPS benefits in the promotional hierarchy – reg.
- MACPS benefits in the promotional hierarchy – Clarification orders issued by Dopt on 17.5.2016
- Grant of MACP benefit in the promotional hierarchy – Copy of the stay order dated 08.08.2014 passed by Hon’ble Supreme Court
- MACP on Promotional hierarchy- DoPT ignores appeal of Ordinance Factory Board, Kolkata
- Grant of MACP benefit to the eligible employees in the hierarchy of promotional grade: Compliance of CAT Principal Bench Directive on 12.03.2014 in OA No. 864/2014 – BPMS
- GRANT OF MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY
- Grant of MACP on Promotional Hierarchy – CAT Guwahati
- Grant of MACP benefit to the eligible employees in the Hierarchy of promotional grade – BPMS
- MACP on Hierarchy: Supreme Court dismissed the Govt. petitions against HC Decision