Rectification of MACPS Anomalies – Stepping up of pay of Senior incumbents at par with Juniors – Case of Railway Accounts Department
No.IV/NFIR/7 CPC (Imp)/2016/R.B. -Part II
Department of Personnel & Training, (Establishment Division)
Sub: Rectification of MACPS Anomalies – Stepping up of pay of Senior incumbents at par with Juniors – Case of Railway Accounts Department-reg.
The above subject has been taken up by the National Federation of Indian Railwaymen (NFIR), a recognized Federation of Railway employees, in the Permanent Negotiating Machinery (PNM) fora with the Railway Ministry. In the last meeting held between the Railway Board Members and the Federation on 17/05/2016, following agreement was recorded :-
“It was explained to the Federation that the 7th CPC have addressed this issue in one of their recommendations. Therefore, we may await for the final outcome on the 7th CPC recommendations. If their recommendation is accepted by the Government, past cases of similar nature may be examined accordingly. The General Secretary/NFIR requested to see that injustice done to the Senior qualified staff is removed duly granting them the benefit of GP 5400/-.”
Federation has since learnt that case file bearing No. PCV/2016/MACPS1(Pt1) dealing with the above subject has been sent by the Railway Ministry to the DoP&T to obtain NOC and has been pending since long period. The delay in granting NOC is causing frustration and resentment among the staff of Accounts Department on the Railways.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Secretary/DoP&T to kindly see that clearance from DoP&T to implement the recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission is granted to the Railway Ministry soon.
Federation may please be kept advised of the action taken in the matter.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
General Secretary &
Leader Staff Side (JCM)
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- MACPS on Promotional Hierarchy – NFIR
- MACPS for Railway employees – clarification
- Upgradation of posts in the Railways recommended by 7th Central Pay Commission – clearance of DoP&T
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Anomaly: NFIR writes to Railway Board
- MACP – Financial upgradation under MACPS to the staff joined on request transfer in lower post-correct implementation of extant orders
- Grant of Financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to Employees.
- Upgradation of posts in the Railways recommended by 7th Central Pay Commission Clearance of DoP&T
- Pay fixation in 7th CPC Pay Matrix level in the case of employees who are in 6th CPC -1S Pay Band (Rs. 4440-7440) + GP 1300
- Upgradation of posts in Railways recommended by 7th CPC – clearance of DoP&T and MoF