Central Government Employees News
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
New Delhi, the 26th August, 2020
G.S.R. 116. In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue) Staff Car Drivers and Despatch Riders/ Scooter Drivers Recruitment Rules, 1994, except as respects thing done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the posts of Staff Car Driver (Grade-I, Grade-II and Ordinary Grade) and Despatch Riders or Scooter Drivers in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, namely: –
1. Short title and commencement. (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Staff Car Drivers (Grade-I, Grade-II and Ordinary Grade) and Despatch Riders or Scooter Drivers Recruitment Rules,
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Application. These rules shall apply to the posts specified in the column (1) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Number of posts, their classification and level in pay matrix. The number of posts, their classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the aforesaid Schedule.
4. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualification, etc. . The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating thereto, shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the aforesaid Schedule.
5. Disqualification. No person, –
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person,
shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied, that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
6. Power to relax. Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
7. Saving. Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, ex-Servicemen and other special categories in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of the post||Number of Post||Classification||Level in the Pay matrix|
|1. Staff Car Driver|
|10*(2020) * Subject to variation dependent on work load||General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Ministerial||Level – 5|
|Whether Selection or Non -Selection post||Age limit for direct recruits||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in case of promotees|
|Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable|
Related to Your Search:
- Draft Recruitment Rules for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff in Staff Selection Commission
- Recruitment Rules 2020 of India Meteorological Department (Administrative Cadres Group ‘A’)
- Recruitment Rules to the posts of Assistant Director in Pay Level 12 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 78800-209200/-) in the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration
- Amendment in Recruitment Rules for the post of Multi Tasking Staff MTS in the Institute of Secretariat Training Management
- Central Information Commission (Group C) Recruitment Rules, 2012
- Postal Department Proposed revision in the Recruitment Rules (RRs) of Superintendent (Sorting)
- DoPT Draft Rules for Group ‘C’ posts Multi Tasking Staff in Lokpal
- Dopt Orders : Central Information Commission (Registrar) Recruitment Rules, 2013
- Dopt Orders : Central Information Commission (Assistant Library and Information Officer) Recruitment Rules, 2013