Recruitment of Pharmacists in CGHS Delhi (July 2018)
OFFICE OF THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HEALTH SCHEME, DELHI
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF VACANCIES AT CGHS, DELHI
Online recruitment applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up following vacancies at Central Government Health Scheme, Delhi.
Candidates can apply ONLINE only at https://cghsrecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in.
*Candidates who have applied for the post of Pharmacist (Unani) earlier vide advertisement no. 49/84 dated 3-9th March, 2018 published in the Employment News need not apply again.
Closing date for application: 30 (Thirty) days from date of publication of this advertisement. For eligibility and other details please visit https://cghsrecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in and cghs.gov.in.
However online applications will only be submitted at https://cghsrecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
The number of vacancies shown are tentative and actual may vary.
(Dr. Sanjay Jain)
Related to Your Search:
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) – Railway Vacancies 2014 – Recruitment for 6119 vacancies
- CGHS: ADVERTISEMENT FOR ENGAGING RETIRED DOCTOR ON CONTRACT BASIS
- 1536 Assistant vacancies in New India Assurance – Recruitment 2014 of 1536 Assistant Posts 2014 – Last Date 10-11-2014
- KVS Recruitment 2017: 1017 Vacant Post of Officers, Librarian and Non-Teaching Staff
- Recruitment of 1572 Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’) Vacancies in Ordnance Factories
- Extension of Empanelment of Health Care Organization (HCOs) under continuous Empanelment Scheme
- KVS Rules: Recruitment Rules for KV Teachers
- Enhancement in age of contractual doctors from 67 years to 70 years for contractual engagement in CGHS Delhi
- Online transfer of CGHS Cards of serving employees on transfer from one CGHS Covered City to another CGHS Covered City