BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
Dated: April 11, 2017
Sub: Reconsideration of extension of without voucher facility to Retired Employees.
Ref: No. 7-8/2010/EF/Part/1 dated 5.9.2011.
Facility of extension of without voucher facility was withdrawn vide guidelines conveyed vide letter No. 7-8/2010/EF/Part/1 dated 5.9.2011, as expenditure control measure. To mitigate the hardship in submission and following up of medical claims by retired employees, the Competent Authority has approved revival the facility only to retired employees, as per the guidelines issued vide letter No. BSNL/ADMN/l dated 28.2.2003 under para 2.1.1.
The entitlement under this option will be 50% of the admissible amount (annual outdoor ceiling prescribed) and will be paid in four equal instalments at the end of each quarter. The amount payable is taxable as per the applicable Rules.
The decision will however will be reviewed after 6 months.
Assistant General Manager (Admn.IV)
Related to Your Search:
- BSNL : Review of extension of without voucher facility to Retired Employees
- Extension of CGHS facility to retired BSNL employees
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order
- Extension of Revalidation of BSNL MRS Card for BSNL Retired employees
- Concessional telephone facility to Retired/ retiring employees of BSNL – Free Night calling facility regarding
- BSNL Employees: All India LTC facility will remain frozen for all BSNL Employees till further orders.
- BSNLMRS – guidelines for regulation of expenditure on indoor treatment – cases where no CGHS rates are prescribed for any treatment/procedure
- BSNL Latest News 2020 – Rates of Memento, Shawl and Cash gift for retired BSNL employees
- BSNL – Mobile connection to retired/retiring BSNL employees in view of closure of WLL Services