Recommendation of 7th CPC with regard to EDP Cadre – Dopt Orders
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel P.G & pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 30th November, 2017
Sub: Recommendations of Seventh CPC with regard to EDP Cadre.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s 0M of even number dated 17.10.2016 (copy enclosed) requesting therewith to furnish information on the following points:
I. Whether EDP cadre is existing, if yes, the hierarchy and the strength in each grade/level thereof;
II. Copy of existing Recruitment Rules for all the levels.
III. Suggcstions, if any, regarding the cadre restructuring in the cadre.
IV. Comments on the recommendations of 7th CPC.
2. As reply/comments from Ministries/Departments is still awaited even after a lapse of a year, it is requested to furnish information, if any, at the earliest so to enable this Division to expedite the matter of revisiting the model Recruitment Rules for the EDP cadre. If there is no information/comments to be provided the same may kindly be intimated in a fortnight.
Under Secretary (RR)
Related to Your Search:
- Recommendations of Seventh CPC with regard to EDP Cadre
- Cadre Restructuring of CSSS – Cadre Restructuring Committee submitted its report with recommendations and duties of CSSS personnel
- Recommendations of Seventh CPC with regard to Firefighting Staff
- Abolition of 85% posts in the grade of LDC
- Validity of Recruitment Rules: DoPT’s clarification pronounced by CBEC in view of Cadre Restructuring
- Seventh Central Pay Commissions recommendations regarding revision of pay scales for amendment of Service Rules/Recruitment Rules – DoPT Order 2018
- 7th Central Pay Commission’s recommendations – revision of Pay Scales – Meeting regarding Amendment of Service Rules/Recruitment Rules
- FLASH NEWS FROM NFPE
- Recommendations of 7th CPC with regard to EDP Cadre