Recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – Applicability to the pay scales of Casual Labourers with Temporary status.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 19th Feb, 2018
Subject: Recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – Applicability to the pay scales of Casual Labourers with Temporary status.
The undersigned is directed to say that on the implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission as per Government of India Notification dated 25th July, 2016, the Casual Labourers with Temporary Status will continue to receive their wages with effect from 01.01.2016 as per provisions of the Casual Labours (Grant of Temporary Status & Regularisation) Scheme, worked out on the basis of the pay scales of Group ‘C’ as per Level 1 of the Pay Matrix recommended by the 7th Central Pay Commission and approved by the Government provided they are matriculate. In case of the similarly placed non- matriculate Casual Labourers with Temporary Status the above benefit of wages w.e.f. 01.01.2016 may he
extended only after imparting the requisite trainin2, by the respective administrative Ministries/ Departments on the lines indicated in the MOF O.M. No. 1/1/2008-IC dated 24.12.2008.
2. This issues with concurrence of M.O.F. I.D. No. 4-17/2017-IC/E.IIIA dated 07.02.2018.
Deputy Secretary (Estt)
All Ministries/ Departments of Government of India.
(I) The President’s Secretariat, New Delhi
(II) The Vice- President’s Secretariat, New Delhi
(III) The Prime Minister’s Office, New Delhi
(IV) The Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi
(V) The Rajya Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi
(VI) The Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi
(VII) The Controller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi
(VIII) The Secretary, Union Public Service Commission
(IX) The Secretary, Staff Selection Commission
(X) All Attached offices under the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(XI) All Officers and Section in the Department of Personnel & Training
(XII) NIC for uploading on the website under OM’s / Orders – *Establishment *Daily Wage Casual labour; and ‘What’s New’
Source : DoPT
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of 7th CPC pay scale to Temporary Status Casual labourers
- Minimum pay for Calculation of pay of casual labourers (without temporary status)
- Revision of minimum wage payable to Temporary status Casual Labourers
- Revision of Minimum Wages payable to Temporary status Casual Labourers
- Regarding allotment of GPF Account Numbers to Casual Labourers with temporary status
- Casual Labourers with temporary Status in Deptt of Post, Clarification regarding GPF and Old Pension Scheme
- Granting of 7th CPC Pay Scale to Temporary Service Casual Labourers w.e.f 1.1.2016
- Grant of PLB & Non-PLB adhoc Bonus to CGE for the year 2014-15 & 2015-16
- Kamlesh Chandra Committee on giving preference to Casual Labourers in selection to Gramin Dak Seva posts – DOP order