7th CPC Additional Allowance to Running Staff: Railway Board Order RBE 85/2017
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
Ministry of Railways (Rail Mantralaya)
PC-VII No. 32
RBE No.: 85/2017
File No. PC-VII/2017/I/7/5/5
New Delhi, dated: 10/08/2017
The General Manager/CAOs(R),
All Indian Railways & Production Units,
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Decision relating to grant of Additional Allowance to Running Staff.
Please refer to item 3 of Annexure ‘B’ of Ministry of Railways’ letter No. PC-VI/2008/I/RSRP/1 dated 11.09.2008 (S. No. PC-VI/2 & RBE No. 108/2008) circulating schedules of revised pay structure for running staff effective from 01.01.2006 and letter No. PC-VI/2010/I/RSRP/4 dated 02.11.2010 (Sl. No. PC-VI/234& RBE No. 159/2010) regarding clarification on Additional Allowance. Consequent upon the acceptance of recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission on Allowances by the Government with certain modifications, the President is pleased to revise the rates of Additional Allowance granted to certain categories of Running Staff viz. Loco Pilot Mail/Express, Loco Pilot Passenger/Motorman, Guard Mail/Express and grant of Additional Allowance to some other categories of Running Staff viz. Loco Pilot Goods and Sr. Passenger Guard at the following rates:-
(i) Rs. 2,250/- per month to Loco Pilot Mail/Express.
(ii) Rs. 1,125/- per month to Loco Pilot Passenger/Motorman.
(iii) Rs. 1,125/- per month to Guard Mail/Express.
(iv) Rs. 750/- per month to Loco Pilot Goods.
(v) Rs. 750/- per month to Sr. Passenger Guard.
2. Dearness Allowance will be payable on this allowance. However, it will not count for pensionary benefits.
3. These orders shall take effect from 1st July, 2017.
4. Hindi version is attached herewith.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-VII
Related to Your Search:
- Indian Railway Employee : Running Allowance
- Request for reckoning the Additional Allowance granted to Loco Pilot (Mail), Loco Pilot (Passenger) & Mail Guard for the purpose of computation of retirement benefits to Running Staff
- NFIR: Clarification on residency period for promotion – Orders issued by Railway Board
- Additional Allowance granted to Loco Pilot (Mail), Loco Pilot (Passenger) and Mail Guard for the purpose of computation of retirement benefits to Running Staff
- Memorandum submitted to 7th Central Pay Commission : Corrigendum on the Proposed Pay Scales
- Vacant posts in Railways: Posts of Loco Pilot, Assistant Loco Pilot, Motorman and Driver
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion under Rule 13 – Railway Services Revised Pay Rules, 2016
- Revision of Kilometrage rates and other Allowances for Running Staff in the wake of implementation of 7th CPC pay structure
- Compendium of 7th Pay Commission Allowances – Railway