Reckoning of pay element for fixation of pay of running staff in stationary posts in Group ‘B’: Railway Board Order No. RBE No. 74/2017
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 74/2017
New Delhi, dated:28.07.2017
The General Manager,
All Indian Railways
and Production Units.
Sub.:- Reckoning of pay element for fixation of pay of running staff in stationary posts in Group ‘B’.
Eastern Railway and South East Central Railway had requested for a clarification whether 30% pay element will be reckoned for pay fixation of a running staff who has been selected to a Group ‘B’ post through selection/LDCE.
2. The issue has been under consideration in this office and it has been decided to clarify that the provisions regarding fixation of pay of running staff in stationary posts contained in Rule 25 (i)(d) of ‘The Rules for the payment of running and other allowances to the Running staff on the Railways 1981’ and paragraph 924 (i) (d) of IREM-I would also apply in the case of fixation of pay of running staff posted on promotion to the stationary posts in Group ‘B’ also.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
(Salim Md. Ahmed)
Related to Your Search:
- Clarification by Railway Board: Reckoning of 30% pay element for the purpose of payment towards leave encashment upto 10 days to running staff
- Merger of Dearness Allowance equal to 50% of basic pay w.e.f. 01/04/2004 – Reckoning as pay for running staff
- Fixation of pay of disabled/medically unfit running staff on being appointed against alternative (stationary) posts in revised (6th CPC) pay structure
- Pay element relating to Running Staff after the recommendations of 7th CPC
- Fixation of pay of medically unfit running staff on being appointed against alternative posts in revised 7th CPC pay structure
- Pay fixation to Running Staff while granting financial upgradation in the identical Grade Pay (VI CPC) under MACPS – Reckoning Special Running Staff Allowance for pay fixation
- Payment of arrears arising out of leave salary consequent to the implementation of the report of 7th CPC for the period from 01/01/2016 and onwards – denial of payment on Zonal Railways
- NFIR – Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and pay Fixation for Running Staff
- 30% add on pay element to the retiring Loco Inspectors for reckoning pensionary benefits