RBE No. 177/2018: Modification in the AVC for promotion to Goods Guards in GP Rs.2800 (Level-5)
RBE No – 177/2018
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated November 15, 2018
The General Managers,
All Zonal Railways.
Modification in the AVC for promotion to Goods Guards in Grade Pay Rs.2800 (Level-5).
Attention is invited to instructions contained in Board’s letter of even number dated 12.05.2017 regarding modification in the AVC for promotion to the post of Goods Guards in Grade Pay Rs.2800 (Level-5).
In para 2(i) of the aforesaid letter showing the feeder categories eligible to appear in General Selection against 60% quota for filling up the vacancies of Goods Guard in Grade Pay Rs.2800, the categories of Shunting Master-II and Shunting Jamadar, both in GP Rs.2400 (Level-4) may also be included.
This supersedes the earlier instructions contained in letter of even number dated 27.07.2018, wherein shunting Master & Shunting Jamadar were inadvertently mentioned as eligible category for promotion to Goods Guard.
This also disposes off Northern Railway’s letter No.752-E/42/E1B/Pt.I dated 31.08.2018.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Related to Your Search:
- NFIR: Clarification on residency period for promotion – Orders issued by Railway Board
- Restructuring of Group ‘C’ Staff of Transportation Traffic and (Power) Department
- Indian Railway Employee : Running Allowance
- Grant of promotional increment under rule 13 of RS(RP) Rules, 2008 to those promoted to identical Pay Band /Grade Pay shouldering higher responsibilities
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) Clarifications
- Promotion from GP Rs.1800 (Level-1) to GP Rs.1900 (Level-2) against 33-1/3% quota – Minimum eligibility condition of service for selection
- Memorandum submitted to 7th Central Pay Commission : Corrigendum on the Proposed Pay Scales
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion under Rule 13 – Railway Services Revised Pay Rules, 2016
- Grant of MACPS to Goods Guards category – Railway Board Order