Revised rates of room charges of Holiday Homes and Touring Officer Hostel under M/O Urban Development.
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Directorate of Estates
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
Dated 10th July, 2012.
Subject: Rates of room charges of Holiday Homes and Touring Officer Hostel under M/O Urban Development- Revision thereof.
In supersession of this Directorate’s O.M. of even No. dated 30th January, 2012, the undersigned is directed to say that the rate of booking charges of rooms/suits in Holiday Homes, Touring Officers’ Hostels/Guest Houses under the control of Directorate of Estates have been revised with the approval of the Hon’ble Minister of Urban Development. The revised rate list on per day basis is enclosed for information and necessary action.
2. The revised rates shall be applicable from the date of issue of this O.M.
(R. N. Yadav)
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
Annexure to O.M. No.D-110128/23/82/-Regions (Vol.II) dated 10th July, 2012.
Category of holiday home and Touring Officers Hostel/guest house.
Click to view the ‘Annexure‘
Related to Your Search:
- Hostel under M/O Urban Development- Revision thereof.
- Closure of booking of Rooms of all the Holiday Homes due to COVID-19 DoE
- Central Government Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostel – Online guest accommodation booking system
- Temporary stoppage of allotment of Visveswaryia Central Government Guest / House / Touring Offìcer’s Hostel at Bangalore – Directorate of Estates Orders 2013
- Construction Of Holiday Homes
- Directorate of Estates Orders 2013 : Suspension of booking of room No. 16 of holiday home at Nainital (Khurpatal)
- Directorate of Estates Order 2013 : Re-opening of booking of room no. SIXTEEN-16 of holiday home at Nainital – Khurpatal
- Holiday Homes Online Booking : Acceptance and depositing of Bank Draft/Pay Order in the Government account on account of booking charges of holiday homes by different Booking Authorities
- Suspension of Booking of holiday home at Mysore for two months (from 15.08.2012 to 15.10.2012) regarding – Directorate of Estates orders