Ramzan Ifter – Muslim Railway employees may be allowed to leave office early – Railway Board order
Relief for Muslim Employees observing fast during Ramzan month & traveling long distances for IFTAR
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Dated : 15.06.2015
During the Holy month of Ramzan, the time of Iftar coincides with setting of the sun, which takes place quite early.
It has, therefore, been decided that those Muslim Railway employees who observe fast and are required to tavel a long distance to their residence for Iftar, may be allowed to leave office early wherever feasible.
Director (General Admn.)
All Officers/branches in Railway Board’s Office.
Related to Your Search:
- Holy month of Ramzan – Muslim Railways employees allowed to leave office early
- Permission to leave office early to Muslim Railway employees during the Holy month of Ramzan
- Grant of Special Casual Leave to Railway employees from Hudhud Cyclone & J&K Flash floods effected
- One time relaxation in Rules for leave encashment during service: Railway Board Order
- Denial of TA/DA to the Staff car Drivers in the Railways-reg
- Parliament passes the Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriage) Bill 2019
- Ration Money Allowance during leave other than LAP
- Child Care Leave (CCL) – Railways
- LAP – Accumulation of Earned Leave / Leave on Average Pay beyond the ceiling of 300 days