Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) (First Amendment) Rules, 2013.
GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
No. F. 11(7)FD/Rules/2008 Pr.-II
Jaipur, dated 1 MAR 2013
Subject:- Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2013.
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, the Governor of Rajasthan is pleased to make the following rules to amend further the Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008, namely:-
1. These rules may be called the Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) (First Amendment) Rules, 2013.
2. They shall be deemed to have come into force with effect from 01.09.206.
3. In the Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 – in Section ‘B’ of Schedule – I – in Election Department – the existing entry at Serial No. 1 shall be substituted by the following, namely :-
By order of the Governor
Secretary, Finance (Budget)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees : DA Orders issued by Finance Department of Rajasthan
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to Rajasthan State Government Employees 2021
- Dearness Allowance DA – 12% to 17% to Rajasthan State Government employees with effect from July 1,2019
- Rajasthan Government Dearness Allowance Order January 2013
- Grant of Mess Allowance to the employees of Police, Jail and Home Guard Department.
- 7th CPC Railway Board Notification with Revised Pay Matrix Table – Gazette Notification
- Grant of Ad-Hoc bonus to Rajasthan State Government Employees for the Financial Year 2018-19
- 7th CPC Notification: Air-force Officers Pay Rules, 2017 – Amendment in Definition of Pay Matrix and Revised Pay Matrix
- Amendment in Conditions for Granting of Pay Matrix Level 8 to Level 10