Remuneration to Railway Officers acting as Arbitrators
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. 2019/Trans Cell/ S&T/ Suggestions from GMs
The General Manager, All Indian Railways/ PUs, NF(Con), CORE
The DG/RDSO/Lucknow, DG/ NAIR/ Vadodara
CAOs, DMW/Patiala, WPO/Patna, COFMOW/ NDLS, RWP/ Bela, CAO/IROAF
Sub: Remuneration to Railway Officers acting as Arbitrators.
- Railway Board’s letter no. E(G) 2010 HO 1/20 dated 11.09.2010.
- Railway Board’s letter no. E(G)2004 1101-2 dated 24.02.2004.
- GM/SR’s Letter No. G.203/P/SOP/CRB dated 31.01.2019.
With reference to GM/SR’s letter at (3) above and Board’s letter at (1) above, Board (FC & CRB) have approved the following:
Enhancing the honorarium paid to Railway Servants appointed to act as Arbitrator from Rs 500/- per day to Rs 1000/- per day and from Rs 250/- per half day to Rs 500/- per half day subject to a maximum of Rs 20,000/- per case.
Other extant instructions/guidelines issued from Board on the subject remains unchanged or as modified from time to time.
This issues with the concurrence of Associate Finance of Transformation Cell of Railway Board.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt and ensure compliance.
Executive Director Accounts
Related to Your Search:
- Fixing of Remuneration in favour of Re-engaged Retired Employees covered under NPS
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance (HRA) in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation
- Fee and emoluments payable to retired railway officers working as arbitrators
- Emergency Cashless Treatment Scheme (CTSE) Card issue during retirement
- Process Simplification-Referral of patients for Treatment, Investigation, Physiotherapy, etc. to the Private Empanelled and other Government Hospitals
- Issue of Medical ID Card to Retiring Employees
- Grant of honorarium for delivering lectures in Zonal Training Schools/Centres
- RAILWAY BOARD: Hiring of ex-Army personnel to work as AC Coach Attendants
- Corrigendum to Engagement of Data Entry Operators/Executive Assistants Digital Office Assistants on contract basis against the vacant posts of Stenographer/PAs