GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, Date 29.09.20
The General Managers CAO/ COF Mow
All Zonal Railways DMW/ Patiala
The SDGMs/ CVOs COREI/ALD,
All Zonal Railways/PSUs /Pus Metro/ Kolkata,
Sub: Rotation of officials working in Sensitive Posts
Ref: No. 2017/V-1/ALSL/1/1 Dt.10.12.19 :
Vide above reference, uniform guiding factors for designating posts as sensitive, as per nature of duties rather than nomenclature of posts have been issued. Keeping in view of above guidelines, with the approval of General Manager, list of sensitive posts have been identified and submitted by Zonal Railways/PUs/other units to this office.
a) Perusal of lists submitted by various units, culminates to identification of nomenclature of sensitive posts as indicated in Annexure 8.1 of IRVM 2018, is considered to be applicable for all Zonal Railways/PUs/other units. For non-gazetted category, existing instructions issued vide RBV . No.2008/V-1/CVC/1/4 dt.11.08.08 would be relevant.
b) In regard to other posts not mentioned in Annexure 8.1, which are specific to ZR/PUs, sensitive posts as approved by concerned General Manager and submitted to Board vigilance would be deemed as “sensitive” in nature.
(c) In addition to above, General Managers on their own may also treat any other post not mentioned in the list as “Sensitive” and inform Board Vigilance, as and when need arises in future.
As part of Preventive Vigilance strategy, it is advised that officials manning sensitive posts should be rotated as per the extant policy to avoid developing vested interests. SOGMs may report on the compliance of rotation policy please.
This issues with the approval of CRB & CEO, Ministry of Railways.
Director Vigilance Engg(I)
Source: Indian Railways
Related to Your Search:
- CVC Orders – Rotation of officials working in sensitive posts – regarding.
- Rotation of officials working in sensitive posts – CVC latest Order
- Rotation of Officials working in sensitive posts as CVC Circular
- Periodical Transfer of Railway employees – List of Sensitive posts
- VRS applied officer should take decisions of sensitive nature with approval of next higher authority: CBDT
- Strengthening of Safety Organization at Zonal and Divisional Level – Railway Board
- Non-Cooperation of Railway Staff during Vigilance Checks – Railway Board would view non-cooperation at the time of checking conducted by vigilance organisation
- Railway Board Orders : Creation of posts on the Railways
- Procedure for hiring of staff in Pay Band-I of Rs. 5200-20200 (Grade Pay: Rs. 1800) on Indian Railways reg – Railway Board Orders 2013