Railway Board – Recommendations of Sixth CPC – MACP Scheme regarding
Railway Board has given as reply to NFIR regarding that the clarification on promotion under MACP to Draftsman in Railways. The letter is reproduced and given below for your ready reference…
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Dlehi, dated 10.06.2013
The General Secretary
3, Chelmsford Road,
New Delhi – 110055
Sub:-Recommendations of 6th CPC-MACP Scheme regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to NFIR’s letter No. IV/MACPS/09/Pt-6, dated 23/05/2013 and to state that the matter has been examined in consultation with DoP&T, the nodal Department of Government on MACP Scheme has been clarified that the incumbents of the lower post CANNOT be treated as initially appointed in the upgraded post just because the two lower rungs of the promotional hierarchy have been abolished under two consecutive cadre restructuring. In fact, it is the post which are upgraded. The incumbent’s appointment to the upgraded post is by way of promotion only.
Accordingly, the employees who had joined the post of Tracers on direct recruitment basis with matric as recruitment qualification for the post, have already earned two promotions by reaching Sr. Draftsman post (re-designated as JE-II), first promotion as Assistant Draftsman and 2nd promotion as Senior Draftsman / JE-II, either in normal course or as a result of Board’s instructions dated 25-06-1985 and 28.09.1998 respectively. Thus such employees are entitled for 3rd financial upgradation only subject to fulfilment of other terms and conditions as related therewith, provided that they have not earned any further promotions.
for Secretary/ Railway Board
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) Clarifications
- Grant of financial up gradation under MACPS to SSE-Drawing (formerly Diploma Holder Tracers) appointed against DR quota vacancies as Assistant Draftsman
- 7th CPC Matrix Level MACP Anomaly – Detail Illustration
- 5th CPC had ACP, 6th CPC had MACP; what does 7th CPC have?
- Reckoning Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix as entry Grade Pay for granting financial upgradation under MACPS to Station Master Category in Railways
- MACP Scheme for Graduates Clerks selected through LDCE/GDCE – clarification by Railway Board
- Granting of Financial Upgradation under MACP Scheme – Clarification reg.
- Railway Board letter to AIRF: Cadre Restructuring of Accounts Staff.
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme-Clarification for Railway Employees