Punjab government releases 6 per cent DA for employees, pensioners
Chandigarh: Punjab Finance Minister Parminder Singh Dhindsa today gave his nod to release 6 per cent dearness allowance (DA) with November salary or pension for the government employees and pensioners.
With the release of this DA installment, the state would touch 125 per cent from present 119 per cent of the basic pay/pension, Dhindsa, in a statement issued here, said.
In a relief to foreign settled retired employees, he said DA would continue with their pensions.
The government has decided to take back a letter stopping DA of pensioners who have acquired foreign citizenship, he added.
Related to Your Search:
- Punjab govt to release DA arrears
- Himachal pradesh government gives 5% interim relief to its employees, pensioners
- Release of additional installment of dearness allowance to Central Government employees and dearness relief to Pensioners, due from 1.7.2013
- Dearness Relief for Bank Pensioners from August 2016
- All Banks asked to calculate 6% Dearness Relief for central government pensioners
- Central Government Employees get 6 per cent DA hike from January 1
- Rajasthan government announced 6% hike in the Dearness Allowance (DA) of its employees.
- Grant of interim relief to pensioners according to date of retirement
- 7th CPC Pension News : dearness relief to employed/reemployed pensioners/family pensioners