Election Holiday for Bank Employees on 19.4.2017 – IBA Orders issued
Indian Banks Association
HR & Industrial Relations
April 18, 2017
All Members of the Association
Public Holiday on 19th April, 2017 on account of polling of By-Election, 2017
We enclose a copy of notification No. PHD. 1317/346/C.R.64/XXIX dated 10th April, 2017 issued by the Government of Maharashtra declaring Wednesday, the 19th April, 2017 as Public Holiday under the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (XXVI of 1881), on account of polling of By-Election, 2017 in the concerned Municipal Corporation, Zilla Parishads and Panchayat Samiti.
This is for information of members banks.
K S Chauhan
Sr. Vice President-HR&IR
Click to view the order
Related to Your Search:
- Election of Delegates of Kendriya Bhandar
- Telangana State government declared Public Holiday on 11th April, 2019 for General Election for Lok Sabha – HOLIDAY
- Declaration of Holiday for all banks in India on 14th April 2014
- Grant of Paid holiday on Bye Election in 16/05/2016
- Bye Election to fill the casual vacancy from 40 – Anantnag in the Legislative Assembly of Jammu & Kashmir – Grant of Paid Holiday to employees on the day of poll
- Public holiday under Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 on account of General Election of 2014
- Election Holidays 2016 – Grant of Paid Holiday for CG Employees
- Schedule for the General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and Puducherry- Regarding.
- Grant of paid holiday to employees on the day of poll – DoPT Orders