Provision of Rest rooms for Station staff at Wayside stations.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. E (LR-I)/JCM-2-1
New Delhi, dated l8th May, 2012.
Sub:- Provision of Rest rooms for Station staff at Wayside stations.
Ref: DC/JCM Item No.18/2010.
The organised labour requested in the JCM meeting for provision of rest rooms facility at wayside stations for the staff belonging to safety/operational categories and for the staff attending to the failures at outstations & remote places.
The issue was examined and it is advised that Zonal Railways may identify stations where resting facilities are to be provided in consultation with the federations. This may be done especially for remote & wayside stations where frequency of passenger carrying trains is less and road transportation facility is infrequent.
This may be considered in the phased manner and all other possibilities may be explored to resolve this issue”. The action taken may be advised to Board.
Executive Director TT/M
Related to Your Search:
- Provision of cooking facilities and other amenities in the Rest Rooms for Ticket Checking Staff on Indian Railways
- Minister of Railways introduced Wi-Fi services at Three More Railway Stations Patna, Ranchi & Visakhapatnam
- Provision of cooking facilities for employees sent on duty at outstation
- Wi-Fi Facility at Seven Railway Stations
- Rest Rules for Running staff of Indian Railways
- Handing over of Retiring room / dormitory to IRCTC
- Ministry Of Railways Decides To Post Station Directors at A1 Category Stations
- Online Allotment of Railway Officers Rest House, Holiday Homes, Community Centres / Halls
- Railways: Expected Pay Scale and Pay Band for Indian Railways Assistant Station Master