Issues relating to improvement of Grade Pay etc., – Proposals of the Railway Ministry to the Ministry of Finance and DoP&T but not agreed-reg.
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110 055 I
No. IV/NFIR/7th CPC/2013/Part. V (0.13.)
The Secretary (E),
Kind attention: Executive Director/PC-II
Sub: Issues relating to improvement of Grade Pay etc., – Proposals of the Railway Ministry to the Ministry of Finance and DoP&T but not agreed-reg.
As Railway Board are aware. the NFIR has been given slots on 13th and 14th April, 2015 by the 7th Central Pay Commission, to deliberate and discuss the cases of Railway employees of all categories (serving/retired) relating to the pay and allowances/perks.
In this connection, the Federation would place its points on the issues (as per list enclosed) where Railway Ministry had agreed in principle and sent proposals to the MoF/DoP&T who however did not agree. To enable the Federation to have meaningful discussion on these subjects with the Pay Commission, Federation requires copies of replies received from the MoF/DOP&T.
NFIR therefore, requests the Railway Board to kindly arrange to provide copies of the replies given by MoF/DOP&T in the case of issues mentioned in the enclosed list at the a earliest.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
|S. No.||Letter No. & Date||Subject||Comments|
|1.||PC-VI/2008/lC/20 dt: 19/11/2012||Allotment of Grade Pay of Rs 5400 for Group ‘B’ Gazetted Officers in Railways who were in the pre-revised of Rs 7500-12000.||Not Agreed|
|2.||PC-VI/2008/IC/21 dt: 06/01/2012||Allotment of Grade pay of Rs 4800 in PB-2 for Supervisor in the Railway who were in the pre-revised scale of Rs 6500-10500 & 74500-1 1500.||Not Agreed|
|3.||PC-VI/2011/I/RSRP/4 dt: 9/07/2012||Grant of annual increment due on 01/07/2006 to Sr. Assistant who got stepping up of their pay equal to the stage of their junior w.e.f. 05/01/2006.||Not Agreed|
|4.||PC-VI/2009/1/RSRP/9(Pt) dt: 30/11/2011||Fixation of pay in the cases wherein employee has been promoted during period 01/01/2006 and 31/08/2008 and opted revised pay structure from the date of promotion.||Not Agreed|
|5.||PC-VI/2012/I/6/2 dt: 20/11/2012||Fixation of pay in the cases wherein employees were promoted during 01/01/2006 and 31/08/2008 and opted revised pay structure from the dated of promotion.||Not Agreed|
|6.||PC-V/2009/ACP/2/Pt.I dt: 27/12/2012||Stepping up of pay of seniors at par with their junior drawing higher Grade Pay under MACPS.||Not Agreed|
|7.||PC-VI/2009/DAC/1(P1.2)B dt: 11/06/2010, 21/01/2013 & 28/02/2014||Grade Pay Rs. 4200 as entry grade pay to Station Masters,||Not Agreed|
|8.||PC-VI/2012/RU/NFIR/3 dt: 12/02/2014||Placement of JAG officer in PB-4.||Not Agreed|
|9.||PC-VI/2010/IR/A/3 dt: 06/08/2012||Parity to Stenographers working in subordinate offices with stenographers in Secretariat services.||Not Agreed|
Related to Your Search:
- Serious disappointment on retrograde and perverse recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission – NFIR
- Accumulation of NFIRs PNM Items due to non finalization
- NFIR PNM pending items – quick redressal of issues
- Percentage of Posts in Technicians Category in Railways (Skilled to MCM): NFIR
- Merger of the pre-revised pay scales of the promotional and the feeder posts in a common Grade fixation of pay-reg.
- 7th CPC MACP Anomalies- NFIR
- Rectification of 6th CPC Grade Pay, Pay Structure anomolies relating to railway employees – Letter to PM
- Upgradation of posts in Railways recommended by 7th CPC – clearance of DoP&T and MoF
- Restructuring of certain Group ‘C’ cadres – promotion benefit to the staff vacancies exited as on 01/11/2013