Proposal for implementation of various training programmes under the Training For All Scheme
F.No.T-16011/1/2020-TFA (CN 3150940)
Government of India
M/o Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi.
Dated the 20th January, 2020
The Heads of State / UT ATIs
(As per Standard List)
Sub: Proposal for implementation of various training programmes under the Training For All Scheme -reg.
Under Training For All (TFA) Scheme, this Department supports State / UT Administrative Training Institutes (ATIs) for conducting inter-alia the following training programmes:-
(i) Intensive Training Programme (ITP): to provide saturation training of frontline personnel manning the public service delivery chain, in sectors identified by States, in specific geographical area of a State/UT. This Programme aims to impact upon functional knowledge, skills and attitudinal orientation of the frontline functionaries through appropriately designed training interventions to make public service delivery effective.
(ii) 12-Day Induction Training Programme: to develop generic and domain specific competencies in newly recruited Group-B (non-gazetted) & Group-C cutting edge level State/UT Government functionaries for strengthening their capabilities to improve the public service delivery mechanism.
(iii) Comprehensive Online Modified Module on Induction Training (COMMIT): for newly recruited frontline State/UT government functionaries to develop in them Generic & Doman specific competencies
2. In addition to the above, this Department also provides financial assistance under Augmentation of Capacity of Training Institutes (ACTI) for augmenting infrastructure in the form of hardware, software and courseware, networking of training institutions and consolidating the training ware. Under this Scheme, the training Institutes are also supported and encouraged for developing case studies, e-learning packages, training films, organizing workshops, special programmes, seminars etc (approved list of admissible items and item-wise rates are enclosed) Further, this Department is also implementing Faculty Development Scheme (FDS) to broaden and hone the knowledge and skill base of the Master Trainers (MTs) / Recognized Trainers (RTs), developed by this Department and faculty members working in Central Training Institutes (CTls)/ State/UT ATIs. Under this, this Department sponsors the MTs/ RTs/ faculty members of CTIs/ATIs for undergoing domestic short-term/ correspondence courses conducted by various institutes of repute. The details of the programmes/ training exposures sponsored by this Department, the institutes recognized in this regard and eligibility conditions may be perused in this Department’s letter dated 28-04-2014 .
Accordingly, proposals are invited from the State/UT ATIs under the above-mentioned components for the financial year 2020-21. It may kindly be noted that the proposals of such State/UT ATIs, which have not furnished the Utilization Certificates in the prescribe format (in original) in respect of the funds already released by this Department, if any, and the ATIs which
have not yet started filing the expenditure details in EAT Module of PFMS, will not be considered.
Encl. As above.
(D. Ramesh Babu)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Invitation of Applications for Creation of National Pool of Trainers on Leadership Skills and Ethics
- One Week In-service Training (IST) programme for Officers of All India Service (IAS, IPS & IFoS), officers working under the Central Staffing Scheme
- Revision of rate of Training Allowance and Sumptuary Allowance- Clarification by DoPT
- Need to boost government employees capabilities to meet people’s aspirations: PMO official
- Postponement of Training of Trainers programme in Space Technology Application at Dehradun and Hyderabad to be held form 11 July to 15 July 2016
- One Week In-service Training (IST) programme for Officers of All India Service (lAS, IPS & IFoS), officers working under the Central Staffing Scheme, officers of Central Secretariat Service (CSS) and officers of Central Secretariat Stenographer Service (CSSS)
- Payment of Honorarium / fee to Master Trainers and Recognized Trainers for conducting courses under Trainer Development Programme (TDP) sponsored by the Department ol Personnel & Training.
- DoPT: Circular to all Secretaries of GOI regarding In-service Training for the Year 2018-19
- DoPT launches e-service record system for government employees