Proper maintainance and Timely completion of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APAR) (formerly known as ACR)
Subject: Timely completion and proper maintainance of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APAR) (formerly known as ACR) — communication of all entries / below benchmark gradings etc. for fairness and transparency in public administration reg.
As you are aware APARs (previously known as ACRs) play an important role in the efficiency and morale of the services. The object of writing the confidential report and making entries is to give an opportunity to the public servant to improve the performance.
On the subject mentioned above, DoP&T vide O.M. dt.16.02.2009, 14.05.2009, 13.04.2010 and 19.05.2011 has issued instructions / guidelines which have already been circulated as well as uploaded on Council’s website for information / guidance / necessary action of all concerned. Besides this, a brochure on preparation & maintenance of APAR for civil services has also been issued by DoP&T which has been uploaded vide Council’s circular No.2-1/2010-CR(A) & RTI dt. 02.03.2010 for information and guidance of all concerned.
However, it has been observed that the instructions / guidelines issued by DoP&T/ICAR are not being strictly followed by some of the concerned. Therefore, it is requested that the aforesaid instructions may be followed / adhered to strictly by all concerned.
Related to Your Search:
- ICAR Circular: Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR)
- DoPT: Consolidated Instructions on incentives for sportsperson
- Incentive to Sportsperson – Consolidated instructions by DOPT
- Entries in ACRs/APARs and proper disposal of representation against remarks in ACRs/ APARs or for upgradation/downgradation of the final grading
- Implementation of 7th CPC recommendations for pensioners/ Family pensioners and drawal of dearness relief as per 6th CPC
- MTS – Introduction of Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) for Multi Tasking Staff in Railways
- APAR – Reflection of utilization of Government e-Marketplace (GeM) in Annual Performance Assessment Report
- DoPT Extension of the deadlines for submitting the 2019-20 Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) for Category ‘A’ Central Civil Services officers
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW (Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Window) for all Organised Group ‘A’ services – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the year 2016-17