Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 03.06.2014.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi 110 003,
Dated the 11th August, 2014
Subject : Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 03.06.2014.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Departments O.M. of even number dated 23rd July, 2013 and subsequent orders bearing No. 4/14/2011-CS.I(D) dated4.6.2013. No. 4/3/2013-CS.I(D) dated 18.6.2013 & 7.8.2013, No.4/2/2013-CS.l(D) dated 12.8.2013 and No.3/1/2013-CS.l(D) (Pt.1) dated 30.9.2013, for extension of period of ad-hoc promotions / promotions of Under Secretaries of the CSS to the grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis. The tenure of ad-hoc appointment of some of the officers covered under the above orders is for different periods.
2. The Competent Authority has approved the extension of the period of ad-hoc appointment of all the Deputy Secretaries upto 30.6.2015 or till the posts are filled up on regular basis or till the further orders, whichever is earlier.
3. The above stated approval for extension upto 30.06.2015 will be applicable to all such officers who are holding the post of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis as per aforementioned orders and also to those officers who have retired between 03.06.2014 to the date of issue of this Office Memorandum. This approval will, however, not be applicable to those officers whose promotions were cancelled subsequently. The continuation of the ad-hoc promotion is subject to the conditions mentioned in this Department’s aforementioned orders.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
#DOPT, #Dopt Orders, #PERSMIN, #ad-hoc promotion, #dopt latest orders, #Promotion, #ad-hoc appointment
Related to Your Search:
- DOPT ORDERS: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 30.7.2013
- DoPT: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary, CSS on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period upto 30.06.2019
- Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary, CSS on ad-hoc basis Extension of period upto 30.06.2017
- Adhoc: Under Secretaries working on adhoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 31.05.2013
- Under Secretaries appointed on ad-hoc basis – Extension of tenure for another one year beyond 30.06.2016 – reg.
- Promotion of Grade-I (Under Secretary) officers of CSS to the Selection Grade (Deputy Secretary) on ad-hoc basis alongwith of posting of a Deputy Secretary
- Promotion of Under Secretaries of CSS to DS grade on ad-hoc basis – Furnishing of personal information thereof
- DoPT: Intimation of vacancies in Under Secretary Grade of CSS
- Promotion of Personal Assistants (PAs) of CSSS to Private Secretaries (PSs) of CSSS on ad-hoc basis