No.4/11/20 15-CS-1 (D)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
Lok Nayak Bhavan, New Delhi
Dated July 4, 2016
Subject: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary, CSS on ad-hoc basis Extension of period upto 30.06.2017.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s Order No. 4/14/2011-CS.I(D) dated 31.07.2012 and subsequent several orders for promotion of Under Secretaries of the CSS to the Grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis. With the approval of the competent authority, the tenure of ad-hoc appointment of Deputy
Secretaries covered under above orders and still officiating as Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis is hereby extended upto 30.06.2017 or till the posts are filled up on regular basis or till further orders, whichever is earlier, subject to vigilance clearance.
2. This order will be applicable to all such officers who are continuously holding the post of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis as per aforementioned orders. The continuation of ad-hoc promotion beyond 30.06.2016 is subject to the conditions
mentioned in this Department’s aforementioned orders.
( Raju Saraswat)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
1. All Ministries/Departments [JS (Admin.)] participating in CSS. It is requested that in case any of the concerned officers is not clear from vigilance angle, the same may be communicated to this Department.
2. DOPT, US (AVO-I), North Block, New Delhi. It is requested that in case any of the concerned officers is not clear from vigilance angle, the same may be communicated to this Department.
3. Officers concerned
4. CS-I(U)/Guard File
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary, CSS on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period upto 30.06.2019
- DOPT ORDERS: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 30.7.2013
- Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 03.06.2014.
- Under Secretaries appointed on ad-hoc basis – Extension of tenure for another one year beyond 30.06.2016 – reg.
- Promotion of Section Officers of the CSS to Grade I (Under Secretary) of the CSS on ad hoc basis
- Adhoc: Under Secretaries working on adhoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 31.05.2013
- Promotion of Under Secretaries of CSS to DS Grade on ad-hoc basis
- Promotion of Personal Assistants (PAs) of CSSS to Private Secretaries (PSs) of CSSS on ad-hoc basis
- Promotion of Grade-I (Under Secretary) officers of CSS to the Selection Grade (Deputy Secretary) on ad-hoc basis – Furnishing of personal information thereof.